State & National Agencies
- National Cancer Institute
- American Cancer Society
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance
- Patient Access Network Foundation
- Patient Advocate Foundation
- Healthwell Foundation
- Patient Services Incorporated
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Metastatic Breast Cancer Network
- Colorectal Cancer Coalition
- Cancer and Careers
- NexCura: Tools for patients and caregivers Use the FREE interactive decision support tools to help answer the question “What treatment options are right for me?” You will receive a personalized treatment options report tailored to your diagnosis. Your report will provide the pros and cons of each treatment, side effects, questions to ask your physician, and more.
- I’m Too Young for This Founded in 2007 by young adult survivors and for young adult survivors, the I’m Too Young For This! Cancer Foundation is a global leader in the fight against cancer working exclusively on behalf of survivors and their care providers under the age of 40.
- Amber Pharmacy specializes in Oncology and is an approved provider of most oncology medications, including Nexavar. We make nurses’s lives easier by providing insurance and financial administrative assistance, free home delivery, monthly refill reminders, Wellness Kits, and patient follow-up care.
- Navigating Cancer is a free website for cancer patients and their supporters, offering tools and authoritative cancer resources that empower patients to take control of their health and partner more closely with their physicians, support network and other like patients. At Navigating Cancer, patients can create and manage a secure patient health record, keep a daily record of their well being and side effects, and create summary reports that can be shared with their healthcare team to receive the best care. Navigating Cancer also provides a forum for patients to connect with other cancer patients to learn and share from their experiences and to keep their support network updated on their journey.
- MyLifeline.org free, personal websites for cancer patients, survivors and their caregivers.